Inspiring Leadership | Multiplying Success
Family Business Speech Topics
Listed below are the topics on which we are commonly asked to present along with a listing of some of our most sought after presentations. Please contact us for a customized proposal for your event.
Signature Keynote Presentations
- The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business – Unlike anything else available in the family business literature, The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business helps business owners and their families understand potential pitfalls and – most importantly – offers practical “how to” advice on turning their companies and their lives around to have more success, harmony, and happiness.
- The Top 10 Reasons Construction Companies SUCCEED – Crafted specifically for commercial contractors and using FBI’s extensive proprietary data, Wayne details what makes the most successful contractors so good – not like other speeches who dwell on why they fail.
- Moving Your Business A Generation Ahead – Explains the importance of and barriers to succession planning. Features a 12 step success strategy for family business succession planning
- Prescriptions For a Healthy Family Business – How to create the most effective family business and promote sustainability using professional vs. entrepreneurial management strategies.
- How to Resolve and Reduce Conflict in the Family Business – Get the most out of your family business by constructively resolving conflict with your family and non-family employees.
General Speech Topics
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Family Business Succession and Transition
- Family and Business Smart Estate Planning
Book Wayne to Make your Next Event a StandOut Experience!
How come some contractors always seem to pick off the choice work with choice owners? What techniques do they use to get and stay ahead of the business development competition? How do they always seem to know the client’s hot buttons and preferred trade partners? How...
It may be fairly simple for very small contractors to communicate their mission among a handful of employees. But what happens when contractors grow and add more – sometimes dozens and even hundreds more – people to their teams over time? Then what? Please tune in...
If you’re like most contractors, even the largest ones, most of your business development effort comes just before your presentation is due or the project nears award. The hurry up and rush nature of BD can easily cause a contractor to develop myopia and miss big...