Inspiring Leadership | Multiplying Success
Family Business Speech Topics
Listed below are the topics on which we are commonly asked to present along with a listing of some of our most sought after presentations. Please contact us for a customized proposal for your event.
Signature Keynote Presentations
- The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business – Unlike anything else available in the family business literature, The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business helps business owners and their families understand potential pitfalls and – most importantly – offers practical “how to” advice on turning their companies and their lives around to have more success, harmony, and happiness.
- The Top 10 Reasons Construction Companies SUCCEED – Crafted specifically for commercial contractors and using FBI’s extensive proprietary data, Wayne details what makes the most successful contractors so good – not like other speeches who dwell on why they fail.
- Moving Your Business A Generation Ahead – Explains the importance of and barriers to succession planning. Features a 12 step success strategy for family business succession planning
- Prescriptions For a Healthy Family Business – How to create the most effective family business and promote sustainability using professional vs. entrepreneurial management strategies.
- How to Resolve and Reduce Conflict in the Family Business – Get the most out of your family business by constructively resolving conflict with your family and non-family employees.
General Speech Topics
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Family Business Succession and Transition
- Family and Business Smart Estate Planning
Book Wayne to Make your Next Event a StandOut Experience!
Construction is and will likely always be a people business. Even in an era hyper-focused on IT and innovation, relationships matter more in construction than ever. Watch the fifth episode of Dennis’ final 10 Digging Deeper episodes where he discusses the importance...
Did you know the best year for dry cleaners was 1996? That’s when “casual Fridays” began to catch on; it wasn’t long before every workday was business casual. Then in 2020, the way we clothe ourselves for work changed dramatically again as Covid caused many, maybe...
A clear and compelling vision is a component that aligns your people and differentiates your business from your relentless competition. It can inspire your people’s passion and create valuable energy about your future. Watch the fourth installment of Dennis’ final...