Inspiring Leadership | Multiplying Success
Family Business Speech Topics
Listed below are the topics on which we are commonly asked to present along with a listing of some of our most sought after presentations. Please contact us for a customized proposal for your event.
Signature Keynote Presentations
- The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business – Unlike anything else available in the family business literature, The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business helps business owners and their families understand potential pitfalls and – most importantly – offers practical “how to” advice on turning their companies and their lives around to have more success, harmony, and happiness.
- The Top 10 Reasons Construction Companies SUCCEED – Crafted specifically for commercial contractors and using FBI’s extensive proprietary data, Wayne details what makes the most successful contractors so good – not like other speeches who dwell on why they fail.
- Moving Your Business A Generation Ahead – Explains the importance of and barriers to succession planning. Features a 12 step success strategy for family business succession planning
- Prescriptions For a Healthy Family Business – How to create the most effective family business and promote sustainability using professional vs. entrepreneurial management strategies.
- How to Resolve and Reduce Conflict in the Family Business – Get the most out of your family business by constructively resolving conflict with your family and non-family employees.
General Speech Topics
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Family Business Succession and Transition
- Family and Business Smart Estate Planning
Book Wayne to Make your Next Event a StandOut Experience!
Given a choice, would you want to work around people with great attitudes who also express gratitude, or would you rather work in a company where… well, not so much. The answer is obvious, isn’t it? This week watch Digging Deeper as Dennis talks about the importance...
Many of your employees, as much as we all wish this weren’t the case, take compensation and benefits for granted. After all, they can get competitive pay at any construction company, right? How then do you set yourself apart as a contractor that genuinely values...
No matter how talented the entrepreneur, we all have a “shelf life.” For over 30 years, we at FBI have watched senior construction leaders stick around beyond – some well beyond – their effective leadership shelf lives. Doing so is detrimental in a host of ways, and...