Inspiring Leadership | Multiplying Success
Family Business Speech Topics
Listed below are the topics on which we are commonly asked to present along with a listing of some of our most sought after presentations. Please contact us for a customized proposal for your event.
Signature Keynote Presentations
- The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business – Unlike anything else available in the family business literature, The Top Nine Reasons Family Businesses Fail – and the Eight Building Blocks for Creating a SUSTAINABLE Closely Held Business helps business owners and their families understand potential pitfalls and – most importantly – offers practical “how to” advice on turning their companies and their lives around to have more success, harmony, and happiness.
- The Top 10 Reasons Construction Companies SUCCEED – Crafted specifically for commercial contractors and using FBI’s extensive proprietary data, Wayne details what makes the most successful contractors so good – not like other speeches who dwell on why they fail.
- Moving Your Business A Generation Ahead – Explains the importance of and barriers to succession planning. Features a 12 step success strategy for family business succession planning
- Prescriptions For a Healthy Family Business – How to create the most effective family business and promote sustainability using professional vs. entrepreneurial management strategies.
- How to Resolve and Reduce Conflict in the Family Business – Get the most out of your family business by constructively resolving conflict with your family and non-family employees.
General Speech Topics
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Family Business Succession and Transition
- Family and Business Smart Estate Planning
Book Wayne to Make your Next Event a StandOut Experience!
Stay in Touch. Sign Up for our Video Blog
Stay connected, receive updates, and get valuable information delivered directly to your inbox.
How do you develop your NextGen leaders? How do they earn respect across the spectrum of the contracting constituencies (employees, owners, trade partners, professionals, etc.)? Please watch Digging Deeper as Dennis details the pathway for identifying and mentoring...
If it is worth saying once, it is worth saying a thousand times: PEOPLE DECISIONS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS YOU MAKE! Most contractors view executive leadership succession as an informal process that will organically resolve itself over a period of time. Why...
As your older workers ease into retirement, their invaluable knowledge and wealth of experiences leave with them. How can you transfer their rich industry knowledge to your NextGen leaders? Watch Digging Deeper this week as Dennis highlights the importance of...